I was tagged by Miss Shey on her blog, One Eye Open. Thanks Shey!
1. What did you do 10 years ago?
Summer of ‘98 I was between my junior and senior year of high school, working at Target, going to lots of concerts, hanging out at the park with my friends – you know, living the dream!
2. Five items on your to-do list today:
design a couple of brochures, finish the palm tree drawing on lunch break (I didn’t – see the half finished drawing below), pack for my rafting trip, dinner & drinks with my roommates, post on my blog
3. Snacks that you enjoy
cheez-its, grapes, 365 brand real-fruit Caribbean flavored popsicles, pita chips & hummus, trail mix
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Wow, my brain hurts thinking of the possibilities. One thing would be to take my whole family on a cruise. A big fancy one.
5. Places that you would live:
Saratoga Springs, NY; Louisville, KY; Middlebury, VT; San Francisco, CA; Chicago, IL
6. Bloggers to whom you are passing the challenge: