April 26, 2010

The Big Move

I recently uprooted my life in Los Angeles and moved across the country to my hometown of Louisville, KY. My Biggest Fan, Jason, uprooted his life too, and joined me on this adventure.

I'm lucky enough to be doing freelance graphic design with my previous employer, Eastdil Secured, as my #1 client. Jason is going back to school to become a physical therapist. It's a huge transition for both of us, but we're both excited to see where the future takes us!

Below is a little collage snapshot of our adventure. Now that I'm working from home in an actual studio space, I hope to be creating more work, which means I'll be posting more often.

Cheers,

Cat

3 comments:

black bear cabin said...

what a fun photos journal of your trip...looks like you took in a lot of sights in a very small amount of time! i look forward to reading about your adventures and art in Louisville! Good Luck! :)

Chris Pike said...

great way to narrate your trip, Cat! Love it.

Cat Scott said...

Thanks, guys. I had great intentions of keeping a sketch-journal of the trip, but with a horrible cold and the general stress of the drive, I just didn't feel up to it :) Taking pictures was easy though!