June 16, 2011

Updated Illustration Portfolio


With the wedding and our new house purchase behind us, I am finally finding time to nurture my illustration practice (while I simultaneously nurture my relationship, my new home and garden, my full time job, and my other new favorite practice, yoga).

To that end, I have updated the illustration portfolio of my website. This reflects my shift to working in my "sketchbook style" only. Not only do I prefer working in this style, it seems to be a big hit with the art directors.

I have also added a Newsletter Sign-up form to the site so you can choose to receive a concise monthly digest of some recent work and/or news. There is also a mini-sign-up form over there in the sidebar --->

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more new work!

-cat

3 comments:

Beth C said...

I absolutely love art and your blog is just filled with nooks and crannies of stuff i love!!

sony customer care number said...

Hi, I really appreciate your blog. Great!

Anonymous said...

At the same time, for the reason that such possessions are actually majorly imported because of out in the open states, the issues faced head on by your organisations on account of overseas personal economic disruptions are actually very important. replica cartier But, to access country’s show macro-economic problem along the lines of big visitors footfall, improving range of HNWI’s, developing throwaway profits and other wines, replica omega typically the buyers from high-end possessions market place are hoped for to always be greatly impressive in your soon after numerous years. replica watches Typically the state will provide complete evaluation at the high-end possessions economy through Singapore not to mention assists you to typically the traffic to spot typically the daily general trends in the field not to mention likely progression through forthcoming depending upon varying market place the outdoors through getting numerous years. rolex replica Typically the state can certainly help market place gurus, replica watches uk high-end possessions vendors, merchants and various other stakeholders arrange his or her's economy centric ideas as reported by daily not to mention desired general trends someday.