May 25, 2010

Tuesday Coolsday - Casey Emrich

Every Tuesday, I will feature a Louisville artist whose work I admire.

Casey Emrich - Jewelry Artist


I met Casey at the Buy Local First Fair at the Louisville Visual Art Association this weekend. She recognized me as a fellow Sacred Heart Academy graduate (not sure how when she wasn't in my class. She must have the best memory EVER). We shared memories of our old art teachers and I learned about her: Her beautiful little jewelry pieces are made from reclaimed findings that she paints and reassembled. She and her partner are opening a new boutique called "Consider Boutique" opening around the Holiday season right in my 'hood, the Highlands.

Visit her LeeluQ Etsy Shop to snatch up some of her goodies. I have my eye on the Autumn Branch (above, top right)!

No comments: