May 28, 2010

Waterfront + SaltNPepa

Just a few sketches before we launch into a 3 Day Weekend. I don't know about you, but I was SLAMMED with real work so I didn't have as much play time. Wednesday night I managed to get out for Waterfront Wednesday down at the Riverfront park. Relaxing in the sun, drinking beer, listening to music, watching the sun set over the Ohio... it was quite nice. I found some time to sketch a couple people who were lounging around us.

Last weekend, I took a moment to sketch my Coronita Salt & Pepper Shakers. The salt was stolen for me from a house party by a boyfriend circa 1999, and the pepper was swapped from some seafood restaurant in Indianapolis circa 2003. The napkin holder was acquired legally at Bed Bath & Beyond circa 2010.

Cheers,

Cat Scott

Cat Scott - Louisville Graphic Designer and Illustrator

No comments: