July 12, 2010

Yoga in Louisville

Sorry, no art in this post. Instead just some nerdiness. I sought out yoga classes all over Louisville and made a calendar so I would have no excuse for missing a class. The master calendar for yoga in Louisville is below (click link for a GIANT version), and I'm sharing it with anyone seeking the same info.

Disclaimers:This calendar was created for personal use. The class times might change and this does not include ALL yoga classes, especially ones too far east for me to attend. If this gains popularity, I'll add more classes and I might even color code based on style. I encourage you to contact me if you notice a schedule change or want me to add bikram*.

Enjoy!

*I am afraid of passing out in the heat of Bikram, so it does not interest me at this time.


1 comment: